Ah yes…it’s the time of year to spread the love and Pop Radio is celebrating Valentine’s Day in a BIG way! Love is not only IN the air, it’s ON the air!
Grab your skis and the one you love and get ready to hit the slopes.
Win a 1 night/2 day mid-week stay at the Inn at Holiday Valley in Ellicottville!
The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, February 16th! Good luck!
Official Love is ON the Air Rules:
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
- Participants must be 21 or older at the time of entry.
- Only one winner or qualifier per family or household throughout the duration of this contest.
- Employees of Seven Mountains Media, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are ineligible to enter/win a contest. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- The decision of Seven Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
2. Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on Monday, February 5th, 2024 and continue through Friday, February 16th, 2024.
There will be (1) one Grand Prize Winner: A 1 night, 2 day Midweek (Valid Sunday-Thursday only) Ski Package for 2 at the Inn at Holiday Valley;
Love is on the Air will play on Pop Radio 101.1 and 101.5 only. Listeners can get qualified by text and by visiting participating locations. There will be registration boxes where listeners can sign up.
All participants will be considered contestants of “Love is on the Air” and will absolve Seven Mountains Media, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives of any liability, financial or otherwise arising from participation.
The Grand Prize of the Holiday Valley overnight stay and ski package will be awarded on Friday, February 16, 2024. The prize can be used any time before April 6, 2024. The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, exchangeable for any other prize or cash and are legally not available for resale. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning or before the prize expires. Winners must sign a release and may be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID prior to receiving their prize. Seven Mountains Media is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Seven Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any Seven Mountains Media contest, participants agree that Seven Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Listeners may enter for a chance to qualify by text or by visiting any of these locations in person:
*East State Wine and Spirits in Olean
*Twist & Scoops in Great Valley
*High Point Federal Credit Union with locations in Allegany, Olean and Portville
*New York Style Salon and Spa in Portville
*Rusty Rooster Farm and Vintage in Portville
*Be You Tiff Full You in Portville
*MacShak in Olean
*The Myrge of Portville in Portville
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- Seven Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Seven Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions made by Seven Mountains Media are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be enacted at any time and will be displayed at www.popradio101.com